Handheld spot welder with 6 gears adjustable power for precise welding during battery repair, 3GOA portable spot welder uses a high-multiplier lithium battery as the power supply, mainly used for welding of nickel sheets of cylindrical batteries such as 18650. This 650A DIY soldering machine can be used to solder the battery protection board when replacing the battery.
3GOA Portable Spot Welder DIY Welding Machine For Battery Replace Repair
Model: portable spot welder
Battery type: rechargeable polymer lithium battery
Battery capacity: 6700mAh
Output voltage: 4.2V(MAX)
Output current: 650A(MAX)
Designed current: 1000A(MAX)
Input port: Type-c charging port
Input parameter: 5V/2A
Nickel band thickness recommended： 0.1-0.12mm
As we know, for iPhone XS and above models, when a third-party battery or a genuine replacement battery is replaced by a third-party repair shop that isn’t one of Apple’s authorized partners, the battery health menu will show a warning about being unable to verify this iPhone has a genuine iPhone battery. The solution for this kind issue is to swap the original battery protection board to the new battery. This spot welder can be used to solder the battery protection board to solve this problem.
1. High power lithium battery
2. 40cm welding pen cable for more flexible operation
3. Level 1 to level 6, adjustable 6-level power for more precise soldering
4. Automatically thermal protection.
5. 67000mAh battery with capacity indicator to show the percentage
6. Thickened pure copper overflow strip
7. Type-C 2A charging.
8. Suitable for 18650 nickel cadmium battery, nickel sheet of cylindrical battery, NI-MH battery, nickel-hydrogen batteries, etc.
1. Power on/off:
– Press and hold the power button for two seconds in the shutdown state, the light goes on and the device turns on.
– Press and hold the power button for two seconds in the power-on state, the light goes off and the device shuts down.
2. Switch output mode:
The welding output is started after the device is turned on, and the output mode can be switched by pressing the power button once. There are two output modes available:
– Automatic output: The spot welding pen is automatically detected and outputs once when both welding pens are detected to have touched the metal.
– Manual mode: press manual spot welding button for one second, the spot welding pen will be output once.
1. In cold weather conditions, battery performance may be reduced, warm up more than a dozen solder joints, and can restore performance. It is best to use in a warm room, charging to be timely, low-charge shutdown, can be recharged and reawakened.
2. If placed for a long time, the device needs to be fully charged and charged every two months. If the device has entered deep sleep mode, the voltage is reduced to no power, please contact customer service to learn how to wake up
3. Please do not disassemble the host or replace the battery by yourself.